SLIDE1

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

An Old Friend

Hey guys! First of all, yes I know.. I haven't been updating my blog regularly! It's only the 3rd week and there's already so much to do! I just don't want to slack and regret after that, so I've been trying to keep up to date with my works! Anyways, here's a short update!

My really really really old friend came to Brisbane for a visit today! It was a very exciting moment for both me and Rachel! It was so nice meeting her after 2 years? Well, we'll meet up when I go back to Malaysia. I've known her since Primary 3 (If I'm not mistaken) and we would always have squash training together every single day! In addition to that, we would go to similar tuition! So we're always seeing each other! Haha, it's been nice seeing you & I hope we would meet again before you go back to Malaysia :(


And also, I hope that you'll do well in your foundation year & that you will be happy with your SPM results (SOON!)! Always keep in touch and take care Angela :)!