SLIDE1

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Kuching 2011

I have not been to Kuching since forever. Each time we celebrate Chinese New Year, its either in my hometown, Miri or in Sarikei.. It was hardly in Kuching. So it have been ages since I last visited. First of all, I would like to thank my beloved aunties and uncles for taking care of me throughout my visit. You guys were so awesome! Sorry if I have created more trouble for you guys!

When I first arrived Kuching, aunty Siew Ying asked me what I wanted to eat for supper. I said..
IMG_7081
LAKSA OF COURSE! Haha..

IMG_7089
The huge cat statue around the round about.

IMG_7091

IMG_7092
It even have a huge bag! Haha!

The next morning, aunty brought me to try Kampua as well as Mee Kolok. I never knew the differences between the two until that day.. Haha. I thought there were both the same thing.

IMG_7093
Kampua

IMG_7094
Mee Kolok

If I'm not mistaken, Kampua's noodle is very curly while Mee Kolok's is straight.. Haha..

IMG_7100
First time eating Kuih Pie Tie! It was yummy. The inside is basically the feelings of popiah..

IMG_7106
SHOPPING IN THE SPRING!

IMG_7107
I just realised that one side of Eun's slipper disappeared. Haha.

IMG_7159
This fried fish is so damn good 8D

IMG_7155
Banana Leaf Rice :D CRAVING IT NOW! LOVE IT!!

IMG_7158
Mango Lasi. One of the most delicious yogurt drink I've tasted :D

IMG_7168
This is at Happy Valley - the place where I gotten about 26 mozzy bites. Awesome hey.. Haha

IMG_7171

IMG_7172
Fruit Salad with Mayo separated. I DISLIKE MAYO :(

IMG_7173
If you love chicken wings, go to Happy Valley to eat them. They are super duper delicious. No joke. My cousins and I were saying that their chicken wing is nicer that the one at The Junk. Yup, it's that delicious!

IMG_7174
Spaghetti with heaps of cheese in it TT

IMG_7261
At the Hills

IMG_7262

IMG_7263
They are so pretty right? Not to mention that they are super delicious! It is only RM10! I mean, imagine the price that you pay at other stores!

IMG_7264
The night view..

IMG_7272
with my aunt and uncle from my mother's side!

IMG_7153
Bubur buang air panas. hahahah! It's wu wei tang.. I don't know how to translate..

IMG_7152
Ice Kacang!

IMG_7151
Kuihcap! One of my favourite food when I was younger :)

IMG_7150

IMG_7143

IMG_7142

IMG_7141

IMG_7137

Ending this post with the things that I bought from Kuching!

IMG_7607
Some of the places that I've been to to shop are: Padini, The Hills, Nam Leong, Parkson, Factory Outlet and others.