SLIDE1

Friday, February 24, 2012

Half Dyed Hair

Hey guys! Look what I have for you guys! Yes! I have another post on hair dye! But don't fret! It's a different type of style compared to ombre. I don't really know the actual term for this hair. So, lets just call it half dyed hair. From the name, I think you can already picture what the hair will look like.

This hairstyle is very popular in Korea especially among the ulzzang. For your information, ulzzang (eoljjang) basically means 'best face' or 'good looking'. I really love ulzzang's fashion especially their hairstyles! But there is one thing to note - Majority of them are wearing wigs. Wigs are very popular and not to mention very pretty.

Anyways, let all the picture do the talking/explaining.












Personally, I think that it's actually quiet pretty and very unique. But I don't have the guts to dye my hair in that style! I'm not that daring!

The main websites that I always visit are Pinkage and Gabalmania. Btw, Gabal in korean means wig. #justsaying. I bet you girls will be browsing through their website for a very long time because there are just so many pretty pictures! And guys, if you really love styling your hair, there are also wigs for men ;) 


Haha. Anyways, enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. these photos are so cool and the hair style is so amazing haha i think it looks so cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLLY SHIT This persons eyes are scaring the fuck out of me O.O but yes there hair dose look delightful the chil lwoman baby pretty but yet scary?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her eyes are beautiful 0.0

    ReplyDelete