This is not a sponsored post
Hello everyone! I've been wanting to post this since a month ago. I actually took these photos a month ago but I just didn't have the time to write it up. I apologise for the delay!
I've been wanting to try this product since it was really popular and the colours were really pretty! I'm sure all of you have heard of 3CE! Let's begin!
Product Brand: Stylenanda
Product Name: 3 Concept Eyes Lip Pigment
Type: Electro Pink
Made In: Korea
Size: 11 g
There are so many other colours to choose from! You can also mix them together to get the desired lip colour!
Image credit: Google
I've only placed a small amount of product on the lip brush. I also added some lip gloss because I thought that the lip pigment was very dry.
TIP! Use a lip brush for a nicer application and also use lip balm before applying this product!
You can also apply them as a blusher or even an eye shadow. Unfortunately, I did not get to take photos of them on my eyes (My friend suddenly called for a meet up LOL).
What Do I Think?
- I really love how the colour is exactly the same as the colour on the packaging.
- A little goes a LONG way! I only placed a small amount of the pigment on my lip brush and the colour was so vibrant!
- It has a very small packaging, hence, I am able to bring them anywhere in my make up pouch. They won't be too heavy too.
- I like the fact that you are able to use them in three different areas of your face - Eyes, Cheecks & Lips! So convenient! You don't have to search for the exact same blush colour to match your lips!
- You are able to mix different lip pigments to get different colours! There are so many combinations!
- As I have already mentioned in the beginning, this product is very dry and it does not moisturise your lips at all! It enhances the cracks on your lips. Therefore, you must always put on lip balm before hand and also lip gloss for shine.
- It is very inconvenient to apply since you would get your hands dirty. So, I recommend bringing a lip brush with you!
- In addition, this lip pigment does not last long. It would not stay and is easily transferred when eating or drinking.