Hello Everyone! It's been a long while! I hope you're doing well :)
This week I've decided to do a review on a make up remover, Clean It Zero. I've always wanted to try this product since everyone has been raving about it. It is basically a balm type make up removal which can also be used to remove waterproof eyeliner and mascara.
Product Brand: Banila Co.
Product Name: Clean It Zero
Made In: Korea
Size: 100 mL
This product comes with a lid as well as a spatula which I think is great for hygienic purposes.
As mentioned before, it is a balm type make up removal which feels waxy but melts in the palm of your hands.
Use the spatula to scoop a tiny bit of the make up removal (just a pea size is enough for me!) and melt them with the heat of your hands. Then massage your face in circular motion, including your eyes for a few seconds. Cleanse your face with your normal cleanser and pat dry!
Now, does this thing really work?
I've applied ZA Liquid Eyeliner, Urban Decay Eye Shadow as well as YSL Lipstick.
I've massaged a couple of times and the eye shadow as well as lipstick removed really easily, but as you can see, there were still some marks left from the eyeliner. I was a little disappointed, however, when I've actually tried this product on my face, it removed all my make up easily, including the waterproof eyeliner and mascara!
What do I think?
- This product removes make up very easily and the best part, it doesn't leave your skin feeling oily even after cleaning your face with just water. After cleansing, it also does not leave your skin feeling tight or dry!
- Because this is a balm type make up removal, you are able to save on cotton pads! Besides that, I feel that using cotton pads would be too rough on the skin as my skin would sometimes feel painful after removing make up.
- It comes with a lid and spatula which is great for keeping the product clean always.
- This product contains many other ingredients like mineral oils, papaya fruit extract, etc. which are very beneficial for the skin.
- It is a little pricey but you don't need to use a lot which means that this product would last you for a long time!
- I find the tub very heavy which means that it can be hard bringing it around when travelling. However, this is not a big problem since you can always transfer some into a smaller container.
Overall, I think that this is a great make up removal and would definitely recommend to others. It can be a bit pricey, depending on which stores you purchased it from, but it would definitely last long since you don't need much each time you're cleansing.
I hope you enjoyed and find this review helpful. See you soon!