SLIDE1

Friday, September 21, 2012

Korean Mool Gyul Waves

Korean Mool Gyul waves is basically the same as Mermaid hair/Beach hair. It looks very elegant and different compared to the other curly hairstyles. Many of the Korean celebrities as well as Korean Ulzzangs have this types of hairstyles. I first noticed this hairstyle on Kara's Goo Hara and I thought that it looks really simple and not overdone! 

I have been wanting to do this tutorial for ages! Finally, I have the time since its holidays! 

Goo Hara (Kara)

Taeyeon (SNSD)

Tiffany (SNSD)

IU
Really love this picture of IU! She's just so pretty :D


Suzy (Miss A)



G.NA
Love the pink ombre!!!

Victoria Song (fx)

Ji Yeon (T-ara)






This tutorial looks good on short hair too! In fact, it would be easier and saves more time on shorter hair! Haha. 

I can't wait to film this tutorial! I have plans for these couple of days but I will definitely film this tutorial during this holiday! Please look forward to the tutorial! :)

UPDATED:
Here's the video :)

2 comments:

  1. Love it thank you! I've been wanting to try hair like suzyyy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete