SLIDE1

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Wet 'n' Wild

After living in Australia several of years, this is the first time going to Wet 'n' Wild. Haha, can you believe it? Since I am able to use a free ticket, I decided to go with my friends.

At the entrance! We were all so excited to enter the theme park.

With Clare and Maddy!

Esther! Haha, she acted like our mum on that day! Thank God we had her! Everything was organised. Thank you Esther for organising this event!


The locker that we hired was so huge that we could fit all of our bags!

Nice position Vincent! Haha

Acting all touristy by taking random pictures with random things. Haha 


I didn't take any pictures when we were on the rides since I didn't bring my camera along. Maddy was so funny! She started screaming even before we went down the slides. The life guards were like giving us weird stares. Haha! 


All wet!

A group picture with the girls!
  
Blur picture :(

After taking a rinse, we rushed out to catch our bus. However, we missed the bus so we had to wait for an hour for the next bus to come :(



We were all hungry so we decided that we would buy some food while waiting for the bus. There were hardly any shops open on that day so the only option for us was fast food.



Our lunch!

Eat eat eat!






I wanted to ride this bus it was closed when we arrived there. :(


Everyone agreed that this was the best ride! It was so fun!

For me, the scariest ride was the Kamizake! It was super steep and me and Clare were full on screaming even though we knew that there were people staring right below. Haha! I cannot believe that majority of the people didn't scream at all during this ride! It was so scary! Unfortunately, I didn't take a picture of this particular ride, so I took one of My Life Of Travel. Look at how steep it is! :/


I also wanted to try the Aqua Loop cause it looks fun yet scary at the same time! But I didn't wear my swimwear, so I couldn't get on this ride. Haha.

This was like a kids ride! Haha, it was not scary at all! Haha

After lunch and taking pictures, we managed to catch the next bus. I had a great time D&Ming with Maddy throughout the entire trip home.

Anklets!


LOL! Look at my expression! After several times of snapping, I was finally able to take a clear picture. Haha! Can't see her face tho :( Haha! Everyone was trolling her while she was sleeping.

I am so comfortable. Haha! JOKES.

Maddy, as usual, taking other people's phones/camera to camwhore. Tsk tsk.

Vincent and Maddy!

Ending this post with one of my favourite picture taken on the day!
Love you guys! Again, thanks for organising this event! I had so much fun that day! Oh, and also, sorry for waking up late :(

4 comments:

  1. OMG, the water park looks so fun. Makes me wanna go to one. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this located in Geelong? Looks like fun! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is located in Gold Coast! It was fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing beats traveling with friends!! Looks like you guys had fun.

    ReplyDelete