SLIDE1

Sunday, December 25, 2011

The Junk

The Junk is a very famous western restaurant that is located in Kuching. It is open from 6.00 pm till 12.00 am everyday except for Tuesday! Me and my aunty went over on Tuesday night but sadly it was closed. We were so excited about going to that restaurant.

IMG_7210
A random picture of the decorations on the ceiling. The entire restaurant is decorated with antiques and pretty vintage items!

IMG_7258

IMG_7257

IMG_7255
Love the Christmas tree.

IMG_7211
My two beautiful cousins!

IMG_7212
With the cousins.

IMG_7215

IMG_7218
The basin for washing hands is so so so special. You would have to pull a round looking thing... okay, I should shut up.. I suck at explaining.. Haha.. All you need to know is that: It is special. Haha.

IMG_7220
They also provide small hand towels!

IMG_7219
Not forgetting to camwhore. Haha.

IMG_7221
With my beloved Aunty Siew Ying.

IMG_7237

IMG_7227
Lychee juice & Orange with Pineapple Juice. Not bad not bad!

IMG_7228

IMG_7230

IMG_7232
Half a dozen of garlic bread. It was really good! It was so huge that we were all full after having two pieces each. LOL. I also loved the presentation! Haha

IMG_7235
Took another picture because I don't know how to take the dish from a nice angle. Haha.

IMG_7238
Nom nom nom.

IMG_7240
Fish and Chips. Not too bad.. The only thing that I didn't like was the grated cheese on the fish. haha! You know me... I hate cheese.

IMG_7239
LOOK HOW BIG THEIR SERVING IS? It is "suppose" to be for one person. I saw a couple of people eating just one plate on their own and I was thinking, if that was me, I would faint. Haha.

IMG_7243
Grilled Chicken Wings. It is very special cause it didnt have any bones. They removed it before cooking it, making it easier to eat!

IMG_7242
Same proportion. Imagine four of us trying to stuff everything in. TT we were so full after that!

IMG_7248

IMG_7247
Ending this post with a group picture! Isn't my camwhoring skills awesome? Jokes.