SLIDE1

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Alex's Place

Alex's place is one of my super duper old squash buddy's restaurant. I think we know each other for almost 6-7 years? Haha, knew him when I just started squash. Yeah, that's a long time. Anyways, the restaurant is located on Green Road, just opposite the Shell station. It has a very huge "JAZZ" word on the building.

IMG_7276

IMG_7273

IMG_7274

IMG_7278
Crab Meat Fried Rice. It was super delicious! Haha, if you love spicy food, this is a great dish to order!

IMG_7279
Mango Toufu! A very unique dish. Also quite nice! Its like sweet, sour and spicy. Haha.

IMG_7280
They made us Tang Yuan especially for us! Haha! Thank you!

IMG_7282
Thank you Jess! I would definitely visit back your restaurant when I go back Kuching! Keep in contact, my old squash buddy! Haha