SLIDE1

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Thu & Dexter's Birthday Dinner

The other day we celebrated Thu & Dexter's early birthday at Tobaki Restaurant. I just want to share some pictures that were taken on the day :)


Jess handamde those cards! She's so creative :O

We had korean bbq and I was so full after -.-



Nom nom nom :D

Cutting the Oreo Ice Cream Cake. It was so good :)

Credit: Dao Cow


Credit: Dao Cow

Credit: Dao Cow

Credit: Dao Cow
Ngaw, the baby looks so happy in the picture!

A picture with Dao :)

Zoe :)

Hannah :)


It was nice meeting my high school (Macgregor State High) friends at the dinner ! 

A picture with the birthday girl! :)

LOL. No comment.
  
Can't believe she's still taller than me even though I wore a pair of 13cm high heel...


Thank you for inviting us to your birthday dinner! It was nice meeting you guys again! Hope you guys liked the presents!

Last but not least..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BOTH OF YOU !