SLIDE1

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Moo Moo The Wine Bar + Grill

Finally exams are over and I am back to blogging! Oh, how I've missed blogging. I must say, I have a lot of things that I would like to blog about, so, please anticipate them! :)

After my last exam, Rachel and I decided to go to Moo Moo Restaurant. We have a long list of where we want to visit and this place have been on our list for ages! If you would like to read more about this restaurant, here's their website: Moo Moo Restaurant.



When the waitress guided our way to the table, I was so shocked to see the meat displayed. I was not expecting that at all!

But they are pretty cool though...


The customer service that was provided was really good, the waitress was really nice and friendly. However, it took a really long time for us to place our order even though the place was not busy (about 2 other tables being served).


I really loved the environment in the restaurant. It was really clean and neat with the wine bottles decorations.
Alright, let's move on to the first dish that we ordered! We had...
Organic Beef Tenderloin Carpaccio

I've never tried this dish before so I'm not too sure how it's suppose to taste. We thought that it tasted like pizza and it was slightly too salty for my liking.

Now, for the second dish!
John Dory Fillet

I really love this dish! The fish and prawns were soft and they were full of flavours! Hmm, yumm.. 


This was a pretty cool hand wash "basin".
Both Rachel and I were so fascinated with the basin! It was so cool, don't you think?


The customer service was great and the food was excellent. However, it took a really long time for the dishes to be served. I'm not too sure whether it is supposed to be like that in western restaurants but we both agreed that we wont come to this restaurant if we are in a hurry. Other than that, We really enjoyed having our meal here.