Monday, May 14, 2012

Midam Korean Charcoal BBQ

For Mothers Day, my family and I went to a Korean restaurant, Midam Korean Charcoal BBQ which is just located next to SiChuan Restaurant (Sunnybank Hills).

The restaurant was really pretty! They had a small fountain at the entrance of the restaurant!



There were many customers on the day but the customer service was still fast and excellent!

Random shot. Haha
  
The first dish that we ordered is Japchae.

This is my favourite dish! Even though its beef, the sweet gravy made it so delicious that I kept eating it!


Bibimbap! I didn't eat this dish. Haha, didn't dare to because I think that the marinated meat was raw. :/

This is also my favourite dish! Pancake! It was tasty and crispy! Craving for this now :(


Ending this post with a picture with mummy!

Happy Mothers Day! Love you mummy!