Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Busy Busy Busy

HEY GUYS! How have you all been doing? I've been busy with assignments and exams :( Luckily tomorrow we have a public holiday! I get to sleep-in! Nah, not really... I still have heaps of assignments and more exams to come! *sigh* It's okay! No pain no gain!

According to my friends, I look different today- to the point that a couple of my friends didn't know it was me. I know it may sound a little overboard, but I'm not exaggerating! They needed to take second glances! LOL. The only thing I did was: side fringe, ponytail and thin eyeliner. IMPOSSIBLE!

Things that I would have to complete:
1. Business- Journals and Business Plan (Part 3B & 4A)
2. English research and essay plan
3. Study for Maths exam

Hmm, a little worried about Maths exam. Man, I wish that the statement: All Asians are smart in Maths is true! Haha.

Next post will be updated soon!