Saturday, April 23, 2011

IT'S FINGER LICKEN GOOD !

Warning: Please do not read this post if you are sensitive and would like to continue eating KFC.


So, for my Business Internal Assessment, I am doing a study on Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC). I am focusing on the customer services as well as the hygiene. As I was researching about KFC's customer services, there are a couple that are complaining about their bad services. I have to agree with them sometimes. I'm not saying that because of one KFC franchise, ALL of the franchises would have bad services. But isn't that what most of us do? I mean, its natural for us to react that way because its name have been damaged. Although I don't think that this factor has the biggest affect on its brand name because if the food is nice, I mean c'mon, who wouldn't "sacrifice" for a bit just to eat it. Of course, there would be others that would continue supporting KFC since they have really mouth-watering fried chicken (i have to admit).

When I started searching about KFC's hygiene, not to exaggerate, but I literally had goosebumps all over. I was just so damn disgusting. I lost my appetite.

Article #1: 4 Cockroaches in 1 Teh Tarik !




Article #2: Caterpillar in a corn


I like the first sentence of the news article !

"A TEENAGE couple got more than what they bargained for when the tucked into a meal from Huddersfield KFC".

Haha !! Got more that what they asked for.

Article #3: A brain in a customer's chicken


Oh gosh, I don't think I would like to post more pictures anymore. I don't want my blog to be filled with disgusting food with cockroaches, brains, caterpillars or even maggots.

If you want to read more, go to google and type KFC's food hygiene, or to be more direct, KFC with maggots/brains/caterpillars/rats/whatever.


Well? Is it still finger licken good?